12/1/06

December Blog Tips

This month’s blog-tipping is devoted to bloggers I’ve recently discovered. They’ve been around for a while and, since many of you know them already, you’ll appreciate that they’re being given distinction today. “Take your life from good. . . to great!” is Phil Gerbyshak’s motto at Make It Great! and Phil lives that motto. Compliments: 1) His links posts are a treasure trove of information on everything and anything. 2) Phil’s positive attitude on life dominates his work. 3) If you need a dose of personable and friendly, it’s in there. Tip: Talk more, Phil. You have a lot of good to say and we want to hear it. Ben Yoskovitz tags Instigator Blog as “Instigating discussions, ideas and better business” and, indeed, he does. Compliments: 1) Ben’s ’Goal Writing Project’ is a fantastic ’get-off-your-butt’ tool. 2) A commitment to online community that gets and deserves admiration. 3) He’s a self-touted entrepreneur and opportunity seeker. Watch him. Tip: Continue doing what you’re doing, Ben. We’re all learning. In her mission to “demystify technology for small business women”, Leah MacLean does that and more at Working Solo. Compliments: 1) It’s been said elsewhere, but I’ll repeat: those cartoons are fantastic. 2) Her tips are worth every second of the attention they command. 3) Leah has a ’heads-up’ approach to sharing her wealth of information. Tip: I have no tips, Leah. I’m too busy learning from you.

7 comments:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Thanks for tipping me, and for giving me such a great tip. I am planning to do more Phil and less everything else on Make It Great! soon. Thanks for reinforcing that needs to be done. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much for the blog tipping Carolyn. Your feedback and warmth are greatly appreciated. I also appreciate being in such great company with my online buddies Ben and Phil (2 very wise guys who I "listen" to on a regular basis).

The cartoons come from a number of sources (and sometimes I even put one together myself). When I use someone's there will always be a mention of who's wisdom/creativity it is.

Carolyn Manning said...

Hi Phil. That's exactly what we need, more of you. I'm glad you agree :)

Carolyn

Carolyn Manning said...

Leah, your quality deserves at least a tip. As for the company you're in today, it was a hunch that worked out well :)

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Great tips, Carolyn. I have made it a point to consistently blog about life's choices -- which are often a reflection of choices I made that day, with reflections of others who've recently inspired me to make/take those actions.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, Jack. Reflection on choice, our own or others', is one of the best ways to introduce good change to the world.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

behaved grievance muslims terpincod rulemldavid generator publicly tolerated csokdh photos canadapharma
lolikneri havaqatsu